Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wake up, wake up, sleepyhead!

Hello there everyone,

This week has been very busy (again). The theatre season starts this weekend so the rehearsals don't stop. I play in 2 plays and I feel the difference between the one of the theatre students (in which I play) and the other play I play in. Everyone is really excited and it's a wonderful time. 
I finished my selftaught essay (finally!) so now I only have to prepare my 4 oral presentations. Something funny I noticed is that in the beginning of the year I used to 'google-translate' dutch words into english all the time to express myself and while writing my Dutch essay I had to translate english words to dutch. It is stunning how fast one can forget it's language. 
Anyway, if 2 weeks ago you would have to me that I would wake up one day at 5am to go for a sport-triveni, I would never have believed you! But now today was that day.. One of my triveni's is Sunday Yoga. The teacher said that it is kind of pointless to do it only once a week so we looked for a day that worked for everyone and now we also have it on wednesdays at 6am. I feel very tired now, but I have 3 free blocks so I can rest during the day. It feels really healthy, but I'm just to much of a "not-morning-person" to do this. However, I'll try do keep doing it (: 
And don't think "what is she saying? Yoga is not a sport.." Yoga here is so different than the ones in Belgium, it is way more sportif and you really sweat. If you don't believe me, try to do this moves (in the right way otherwise it's bad for your body) in the morning before you go to school/work/...
 
Well, 
that's it for now, I guess I'm to tired to remember everything that happened over the last few days (although because of all the work not much happens). 
XOXO,
Pauline

No comments:

Post a Comment