Saturday, January 5, 2013

Winterbreak



Hey everybody,
Sorry I didn’t write anything for such a long time. It was a VERY busy period before winterbreak and we had so much to do that I didn’t have time to also write my blog. So my sincere apologies. The winterbreak was from 8 December until 4 January (For me). I enjoyed it a lot and it was nice to see everyone back. So I came back to MUWCI and my new stories will follow soon (I skipped a few from before winterbreak, but that way you can find out yourself if you come (; or just ask me). I came home after a long journey and I took a long shower, I unpacked (almost) everything and I took a nap. My roommates are coming tomorrow so today I can go sleep early. Oh, Aishwarya will not be in my room anymore because she was one of the people from wada 5 so she only lived here temporarily and Pooja will come instead. I guess that’s it for today.
XOXO, Pauline

No comments:

Post a Comment