Sunday, January 6, 2013

jetlagging (;


Hey everyone,

I'm already back! :D no, now that I slept a lot (like A LOT!!!) I'm here to tell you that this term I will try to write more often! I'm not sure I will make it through though, but the least I can do is try,right? So I came back yesterday and I have to say that it was really weird to speak English again.. Now I'm almost used to it already, but the first conversations were really akward.. 

Also, I found it harder to come to MUWCI this time then last time. I mean, last term I almost didn't miss anyone but now I already miss home and everyone. Probably it's because I now know what I'm gonna miss. And now I understand what the second years meant when they said the food was bad. During the first term I didn't understand why everyone was complaining that much but now it taste worse than it did before.. I guess that he exitment covered for the bad taste (; but I'm not the only one that says so, so maybe something in the ca changed... I gave my roommates chocolate, a chocolate fondue and speculoospasta and they were so happy!! I got a traditional polish necklace and a sari. 
Although I miss everyone I still love being at MUWCI. 
Last time I didn't have a jetlag at all, but this time I guess I do.. Sonia and I can't catch sleep although it's 3 am.. (maybe the fact that I slept from 8pm til 4pm also doesn't help...)
Tomorrow classes start so I better try to sleep anyway. I would like to take a the confusion away and emphasize that at MUWCI we DO work a lot and we DO go to classes, I only don't talk about it because it's not very interesting.. But to prove it I will upload some study pictures this week.. 
I guess that was it for today.

XOXO, Pauline




1 comment:

  1. Salut Pauline,
    Je suis contente d'à nouveau entendre parler de toi. Ce que tu vis à l'air génial !
    J'ai moi même posé ma candidature à UWC il y a une semaine...
    J'espère encore lire de tes nouvelles bientôt :)
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete