Thursday, January 10, 2013

Studying at MUWCI and the Newsletter

Hey everyone, 

As promised I took some pictures of studies :D I didn't only take me, because if we think about it I wouldn't be really studying when I take a picture. 






As you see it's not really interesting to see so I won't do it often in the future. (Except for the last one where we added a nice detail). School started this monday and everything is back to normal. I don't have to much homework yet so that's ok. TOK started this week. TOK stands for Theory Of Knowledge, it is an additional thing in the IB that we have to do. Usually it lasts until next year, but they are going to do it in one term so we don't have it next year. Basically TOK is a course where we question knowledge and everything that has to do with it.We will have it during our free block. Here's a funny meme that relates to TOK.
In February-march I have my selftaught exams so now I focussing on that. In theatre classes we're working very hard to get our play ready for theatre season. I may already have mentioned it, in february there is theatre season. This is 2 weeks full of plays that the whole campus can attent. It's performed by the students and staff. I think it will be very nice. 

If I'm not wrong everyone who wanted to apply had to send their applications two days ago, so good luck to you all and maybe we'll see eachother next year (; 



We have the first newsletter also, check it out: http://issuu.com/uwcmahindracollege/docs/fall_2012_newsletter

XOXO, Pauline

No comments:

Post a Comment