Sunday, February 3, 2013

Answer to Namu

"Namu N has left a new comment on your post "Welcome new people (;":

Hii i really needed it ., cause next year im planning to study muwci ! Mbe ... Can u tell me about can i often shop in pune ? Phoenix ?? And do they really has rats , monkeys in wada :0 cause it really scares me !! Help me :) and by the way i love ur blog <3 "


Hey everyone,

I'm sooooo busy right now because we're in the middle of theatre season. This post is just to answer to Namu's questions. I will give an update about MUWCI life right after theatre season is over. I know it's not nice for you guys, but I really have to much work.
First of all Namu,  thank you for reading my blog, it's nice to know some future MUWCI-students read it (;.
Secondly, you can go shop in Pune as often as you want. Every week there are schoolbusses going down to pune and you can rent a jeep whenever you want. So if you come here don't worry about buying stuff. (for example dont bring 10 bottles of soap and shampoo because you're afraid not to have enough). Most people go to SGSmall or Phoenix mall. You are really very free in MUWCI.
Lastly, there are rats and snakes and all those things on campus.. BUT don't worry, even I am scared as hell for insects and all kind of animals like snakes and stuff, and I only saw a snake once, I never saw a monkey and I did see spiders and insects, but almost never in my room. So only if you look for them (photographers are amazing at finding all those animals) you will find them. I wouldn't worry about those animals too much because they are so afraid of you that they stay away. I can asure you: If I can survive this, everyone can (;
If you have any more questions, you can always post them or send me a mail or give me your email address.
I hope this was usefull and I hope I don't dissapoint people by not writing for such a long time.

XOXO,
Pauline

1 comment:

  1. Hey. Even I have applied for MUWCI this year and am waiting for the interview call! *fingers crossed*
    My sister has been a MUWCI student and I hope I get selected too.. Its a really nice place! :)

    ReplyDelete