Sunday, October 21, 2012

Welcome new people (;

Hey everyone,
I heard that this weekend was the information sessions in Belgium. I would like to thank everyone who went! I hope you guys enjoyed it and I heard from my parents that some of you guys read my blog... AWSOME!! I love you guys (;
I wish everyone a lot of GOOD LUCK for the selection rounds, don't hesitate if you're good enough and don't compare yourself to the others, you are all amazing in your own way!
I'll try to come to some of the selection rounds if I'm in Belgium at that time!
Looking forward to meet you all!
Kisses,
Pauline (I'm crossing my fingers for you)

1 comment:

  1. Hii i really needed it ., cause next year im planning to study muwci ! Mbe ... Can u tell me about can i often shop in pune ? Phoenix ?? And do they really has rats , monkeys in wada :0 cause it really scares me !! Help me :) and by the way i love ur blog <3

    ReplyDelete