Friday, March 29, 2013

Answer on the question and pictures Valentine Soirree

Hello everyone,

Here I am again! (: So someone asked me about sports in MUWCI. Well, I have to admit that I am not a sportive person at all and that I don't like sports, but I have good news for you: we have a lot of sport-triveni's! There is footbal, basketbal, swimming, waterpolo, fitness, all kinds of dances,... Also you can go to the gym whenever you want and you can also create your own triveni if you would like to start a new sport. That's the thing about MUWCI: you can do whatever you want, if you are willing to take initiative! (: 
Also you can go jog whenever you want. After checkin you are not allowed to leave campus though, but campus is big enough to get you tired... I think that MUWCI is a good place for both sportive and non-sportive people. So don't worry about that. 
Next I will post some pictures of Valentine Soirree. It was a nice day, there was a couple game where couples (this were mostly friends, not real couples) did all kind of games :D It was a nice evening... 
I think everyone enjoyed it because there was no pressure of coming with your boyfriend or so on (like valentine's day has a tendency to do..)

Me and Aishwarya

Aishwarya, Sonia, me and Bianca

Sonia, me and Aishwarya

Housepicture: Aishwarya, Ranna, Eeshta, me, Sonia and Minjoo

Sonia, Aishwarya and me

Aishwarya, Chi and me

Aishwarya, Chi, Fiyin and me

Me, Asihwarya and Bianca
 There you go, I hope you liked it (: 
XOXO,
Pauline

No comments:

Post a Comment