Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Time Flies

Hi everyone,

Here I am again. Since the last post I have had Diwali break. It was a one week break in which we could travel to celebrate Diwali. I went to Goa with Pema (Tibet), Tenzin (Tibet), Thulani (South-Africa) and Aishwarya (Bangalore-India). It was a lot of fun and it gave me the opportunity to relax and detach from MUWCI a bit. I would LOVE to post the pictures, but Pema still has them, so as soon as I get them I will post them (:
Furthermore, I have some exciting news: 
TWO NEW UWC'S WILL BE OPENED. One in Germany and one in Armenia. Here is an overview of all the UWC's now. It is nice to see that the UWC-movement keeps improving and expanding.
Also, I would like to give you more resources where you can see what is happening in MUWCI. I realize I should have done this earlier, but I never really thought of it...
I would like to share with you the September Newsletter (I know, a little late :D). It is interesting and full of pictures:
For  people who use facebook, this is the official facebook page of Mahindra United World College of India which is updated very frequently. https://www.facebook.com/uwcmahindracollege?fref=ts
Here is a flickr account (you don't need to be a member of flickr to be able to see the pictures) where pictures of most MUWCI events are posted: http://www.flickr.com/photos/uwcmahindracollege/sets/
Finally, here is a video one of my second years made with images of both his second years and our batch. I come in it a little bit. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCBYNTnSM7o.
So yeah, currently I have a little less work and I feel like the peek has passed, so Im a little more chilled. It is incredible how fast this term went by. 
In about 3 weeks I will be leaving India knowing that it is the last time in a very long time that I am leaving India knowing that I will be coming back. It is hard to imagine that already 3/4 of my MUWCI-experience is over. It is true what they say: time flies. 
I am coming back to Belgium in Winter Breack for 10 days and then my family and I are going to visit India (mostly Rajastan). This is very exciting, but also sad as I will not be home much this year. 
I hope all the pictures and newsletters etc that I gave you give you new things to discover MUWCI through and good luck to everyone that will start to apply soon!

XOXO,
Pauline

2 comments:

  1. Hello Pauline,
    Do you have an e-mail adress, or an other way to contact you? Because I am interested in the UWC programme myself, and I would like to hear from someone how it is like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marie,

      I would love to tell you more about MUWCI and UWC in general. However, I would prefer not to put my emailadress here on my blog. So I would say look if you find me on facebook and otherwise give me your emailadress.
      Kind regards and good luck if you are applying ;)
      Pauline

      Delete