Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Study Study Study!

Hey everyone,

Sorry I haven’t really been updating my blog recently, the thing is that there isn’t much happening at the moment in MUWCI because as I said before all the second years are studying really hard for their exams and we, the firstyears have a lot of work. However, I would love to answers all your question, so it would be easier for me now if you ask me questions which I will then answer asap. Because it doesn’t really make sense for me to write about what is happening here now as there isn’t much. I would like to congratulate everyone who got in to MUWCI (: You can always contact me via facebook if you have questions as well. I’m so happy to read that many people are following this blog and being excited… About Pune: Pune is a nice city and kind of safe. I mean, it is not dangerous, I’ve never had problems but ofcourse you should walk alone as a white girl, I think that’s everywhere in India. It is a nice place to just go in the weekend to go to the mall. There are a lot of malls. Most people here go to SGSMall, dorabjies or Phoenix mall. So no worries about that (;. About how much money you’re allowed to spend: you are ALLOWED to spend as much as you want. Maybe you meant more how much you need? I would say that this again varies from person to person. For European people: keep in mind that India is way cheaper than most of European countries. I would suggest you to just try a certain amount the first term and you can always get more next term.
Recently I started realizing that my first year is already almost over. Next week is our last week of classes, then we have exams and then it’s over. New firstyears are selected and secondyears are talking about universities and leaving MUWCI. It will be very different to say bye to them as we became close to some of them.
Well, that was it for now,
Love.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the response. I got all the answers I needed. :) Looking forward to meeting you and the entire amazing community at MUWCI! :D

    ReplyDelete