Thursday, August 16, 2012

last days in Belgium

Hello everybody,

Sorry I didn’t write anything for so long. The great adventure is approaching, so I have to get everything ready. In exactly nine days I will leave Belgium for 4 months!  So this will probably be (one of) my last messages from Belgium. At the moment I’m shopping in all kind of shops to get all the things I need.
Sunday I will have my “goodbye-party”. It will probably be weird to see all those people for the last time. But after that day I will get my luggage ready and then I will be ready to leave!
People often ask me if I’m not nervous, but actually I’m not. I think I don’t realize yet that I’m really going to INDIA… It’s something incredible that I want so much, but I can’t imagine what it’s going to be like. I really look forward to it.
My ‘second year’ is already in India. I already met her at the scholarship award in Watermael. She is an amazing girl and I’m sure we’re going to have a lot of fun at MUWCI. She has been there last year too, so she already told me a lot about MUWCI and she said it’s amazing. Actually everybody who has been there says it’s the best thing of his/her life.
So  my in my next post I’ll tell you how MUWCI is like for me! In meantime you can always look at the website www.uwc.be or http://www.uwcmahindracollege.org/  or at http://paulinestas.blogspot.be/2012/05/start-off-great-adventure.html my first post (;

Kisses,
Pauline

No comments:

Post a Comment